- one (14 ounces) artichoke hearts
- in water
- a pair of tomatoes, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup sliced contemporary mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons general flour
Chop the artichoke hearts and place them in a giant skillet with the juice. Thicken with flour and milk until desired consistency.
Add the onion, mushrooms, tomatoes, and basil. Cook briefly, exploit firm and attractive and pretty vegetables.
Cook a batch of your favorite pasta noodles (e.g. Angel Hair or spaghettini). Rinse. Mix the artichoke sauce over the grilled pasta.