- three cup meal
- a cup of blanched slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup groceries
- 1 package (14 ounces) of flakes
- 1/3 cup unseasoned helianthus seeds
- half a dozen tablespoons of pure syrup
- 6 heaped tablespoons dark brown
- 1/4 cup oil
- a pair of tablespoons heat water
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup raisins
heat the kitchen appliance to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). gently grease cooking utensils with rims or an oversized cake pan with prep spray.
In a large bowl, combine rolled oats, almonds, wheat germ, coconut, and helianthus seeds. in a very separate bowl, whisk together maple syrup, brown sugar, oil, water, and salt. Pour the liquid over the oat and nut mixture, and toss until evenly coated. unfold on the ready cookie sheet. If you want big chunks, squeeze a few small handfuls into very small clumps.
Bake for an hour and a quarter of an hour in the preheated oven, stirring sometimes until evenly toasted. combine with raisins. Leave to cool and store in associate instrumentation sealed at the ambient temperature.