- four skinless, deboned chicken
- breast halves, take bite size
- vi cloves garlic, minced
- two one/2 cups recent sliced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- salt to style
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 6 ounces bleu cheese,
- 1/4 cup cooked walnuts, shredded
- eight ounces pasta pasta
- 1/4 cup grated cheese cheese
- for topping (optional)
Heat oil over high heat in a very massive skillet. Brown chicken. cut back heat, and add garlic and mushrooms. Cook till soft. take away chicken and mushrooms from the skillet. Pour half cream into the skillet, and convey to a overboil high heat.
cut back heat to medium, and reduce. Stir occasionally. Meanwhile, cook the alimentary paste in a very massive pot of boiling water until done. Drain. once the cream has reduced and thickened, stir in bleu until melted. Add chicken and mushrooms, pasta, and walnuts.
Toss and reheat. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately. Garnish with freshly grated cheese, if desired.